Fly shop Lead Associate
Duration: May – September
The Retail Sales Associate – Fly Shop Lead is a knowledgeable fly fisher, with a passion for fly fishing gear and the desire to provide Bighorn Angler patrons with a world class experience.
The Bighorn angler is a fly shop and lodge located on the Bighorn River in Fort Smith, Montana. The Bighorn Angler provides guided fly fishing, drift boat rentals, lodging, meals and a fully stocked fly shop.
Our staff is made up of hard working individuals who share a passion for fly fishing. Most importantly they enjoy sharing their love of fly fishing with others.
• Provide exceptional service to our customers
• Have an excellent knowledge of fly shop products
• Assist customers with purchases; in person, over the phone and internet sales
• Take and process reservations
• Maintain a neat and orderly fly shop
• Execute daily operational functions and till reconciliation
• Maintain up keep of rental boats
• Perform any other functions related to the fly shop and lodge
• Hardworking, friendly and outgoing personality
• Strong communication skills
• Comfortable with computers, software and the internet
• Working knowledge of fly fishing including technique, equipment and fly patterns.
• Retail and/or sales experience preferred
Interested candidates should send a resume with a brief introduction about themselves to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bighorn Angler is an equal opportunity employer and pay is dependent upon experience.
Categorised in: Fishing Reports
This post was written by Bighornangler